HOW TO ENGAGE
ACES offers a unique environment (physical and virtual) for all key stakeholder groups to collaborate to build resilient and sustainable cold-chain capacity.
- Understand the need and market opportunities.
- Access state-of-the-art, fully resourced research testing facilities, including for technology localisation.
- Showcase and prove technology in-market.
- Develop informed customer and users.
- Build after-sales capability and the skills pipeline.
- Engage with the financing mechanisms and shape policy.
- Support post-harvest management (PHM) and quality control research.
- Transition to renewable energy.
- Co-develop research programmes on future-proof, localised solutions for sustainable cold-chain.
Food and pharma cold chain industry stakeholders (e.g. food production, food manufacturing, energy stakeholders, cooling manufacturing, certification bodies, trading platforms) are invited to put forward expressions of interest to contribute / collaborate with ACES. Please complete an Expressions of Interest form. This will be reviewed by the Centre’s Technical Advisors who will be able to develop with you the different options available to achieve your goals.
To discuss how you can collaborate with ACES, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.